28-32cm Pan Double-sided No-Oil/Barbecue Frying Pan Double-sided Kitchen Utensils Bread Wok Pancakes Outdoor Kitchen Supplies
1. The principle of the pressure cooker is applied to make the food reach the fully sealed cooking state, the nutrition of the preserved food is not lost, and the original taste is healthier and more delicious.
2. It has an original silicone seal and 4000 Gauss magnetic lock device, so that the food can be drunk and safe when cooking.
3. The inner layer of the pot body is made of diamond infiltration technology, and the outer layer is made of sandblasted ceramic non-stick layer. More uniform heat conduction and easier cleaning. It also emits far infrared rays, making cooking faster and healthier.
4. The original double-sided pressure cooking function makes the operation process more humanized, just a little bit, the food is naturally cooked.
Features: Non-stick pan
Bottom material: single bottom
Specifications: 28cm, 32cm
Size: 28cm / 43.5 * 28 * 6cm / weight 1.2kg
Precautions for use:
Double-sided pan safety instructions:
1. Do not use this pot for any other purpose than the original cooking purposes.
2. Do not use it in a general oven or microwave oven.
3. Do not tamper with the pan and its parts in any way to avoid damage caused by gas-related explosions.
4. Once the pan is hot, do not touch any metal parts of the pan.
5. When adding liquid, oil or food to a hot pan, care should be taken to prevent splashing.
6. Make sure that the port is facing a safe direction without any obstructions or unobstructed to avoid burns.
7. Do not leave the empty pan on the open stove for too long, so as to avoid the formation of discoloration stains (at high temperatures), damage to the silicone gasket and non-stick bottom layer.
8. Do not heat or scratch the magnetic case on the handle to avoid weakening of the magnetic force and the pan can not be properly locked.
9. After each cooking, slowly open the pan at an inclined angle so that the steam and grease condensed in the upper pot can be properly placed in the grease drip tray through the exhaust port.
10. Please use medium and small fire to avoid using big fire when using. This pot is environmentally friendly and energy-saving product, and it has fast heat conduction.
11. Before opening the pot, make sure that the drip of the grease drip tray is up. In order to avoid unnecessary spills.
12. If you need to erect the pot to mix or sift the food in the pot, treat it carefully and be careful not to burn your hands.
13. The outer layer of the pot body is a ceramic layer – both heat and easy to clean. However, any residual food, dirt, oil or carbon scale, if not washed and then burned again and again, will stick to the outer layer of the body and be difficult to clean.
14, this pot should not be washed in the dishwasher.